Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tessane Chin – The 1st Jamaican Singer to win The Voice US

“I’m still in shock and I cannot believe this. I am lost of words with I am feeling right now”, said Tessane Chin during the backstage interview after The Voice US Season 5 finale.

(photo courtesy: www.nbc.com)

After 13 weeks and 27 episodes, The Voice US finally proclaims their newest title holder – Tessane Chin. The Jamaican reggae vocalist certainly made a mark in the American music industry just before this year ends. Her effervescent and powerful voice is undeniably her biggest strength for winning the fifth season of The Voice US.

(photo courtesy: www.nbc.com)

From the beginning of the show, Tessane Chin is obviously one of the strongest contenders of this latest season. Despite of being a four-chair turn during the blind auditions, Tessane remained humble and unassuming all throughout the competition. But she has risen up to the occasion week after week proving that this is what she is meant to be.

“I am so proud of all that I have accomplished in Jamaica but I love to know how to become an international artist”- said Tessane on the first week of the show.

Not knowing of what the future lies for her, she used her determination and perseverance to reach the dream she has always wanted to achieve. Also with the support of her family especially her husband Michael Cuffe, she is inspired to work hard in all her live performances each week. Plus, the Caribbean societies in America are in full support for her.

“You’re capable of everything and it blows me away”, Coach Adam Levine said to Tessane Chin.

(photo courtesy: www.nbc.com)

With her own rendition of “I have nothing” by the late Whitney Houston, she absolute deserves to win the title.



Now that she won The Voice US, she is certainly can be considered an international singer. I am so proud of her and I truly wish the best for her career. Good luck Tessane! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment