Saturday, January 18, 2014

My First Blog for 2014: Passion for Imagery

“We’ve got to live our life to the fullest!”  That has been my favourite line every time I experience something new in my life. So for my first blog this 2014, allow me to share my collection of landscape pictures I took for the past few years. I don’t consider myself as a photographer yet but my love and passion for imagery is definitely there. I hope you enjoy! 

 The last sunset of 2013
Picture taken around 5:45 PM last December 31, 2013


A picture of an Elephant Ride and a Tuktuk taken from Siem Reap Road, Cambodia


 Boracay Island Philippines
This photo was taken while I was on an Island hopping.

The Church of Saint Augustine or commonly known as the Paoay Church in Ilocos Norte.

The beautiful sunset of Mangodlong Island, Camotes
This photo was taken while me and friends were on vacation at Paradise Beach Resort.

Occidental Mindoro Beach
2013 Holy week

 Bangui Windmills, Ilocos Norte
April 2013 - one of the most memorable trips I had with a special someone.

Ocean World, Siam Bangkok
I wonder how it feels like to live under the ocean.

Mines View, Baguio City
Celebrating love in a cold weather.

Zuelig Building, Makati
It is considered to be the sky's mirror from the ground.

 Peak of Wat Pho Temples, Bangkok
Thailand has always been known for its exquisite art and architecture.

The concrete jungle of Makati City
Photo taken at the rooftop of St. Giles Classic Hotel, A-venue Makati

These are just few of my collections. Hope you like it!
 Wait for more pictures soon.  :-) 

 trip2happylife blogger :-)






0 comments:

Post a Comment